Friday, December 4, 2009

BoBerry Biscuits

Have you ever noticed that there are some things you say you don't like when you've never even tried them? I've always said that I don't like blueberries. I can't really remember any time in my life when I've tried one. But I just don't like the look of them. I know, stop laughing at me, please.

Well, this also means I have consistently successfully stayed away from the BoBerry biscuits at Bojangles. Now, I like to eat at Bo's...particularly the supremes dinner and breakfast biscuits, especially the bacon, egg & cheese ones. Very nice. But never a BoBerry biscuit.

Well, a few weeks ago, we bought some food from Bo's for the family. And that included some BoBerries. I must confess that it was the icing (low cal, I'm sure) that drew me to them initially. So I finally gave in and tried one - wow, very, very nice. Never mind that according to Bo's web site, these little jewels have 320 calories, 10 grams of fat, and 29 carbs. But they sure tasted good.

So now I'm a BoBerry biscuit fan. Praying now that the Lord will give me restraint in this area. Otherwise I'll turn into one.....

Pastor Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment