Thursday, June 2, 2011

The NRCA 7th Grade Team

Another school year is almost in the books.  Tomorrow is the "official" last day for teachers.  It's been a great year in many ways.  I believe that this year's 7th grade students are some of the best I've worked with.  Many of them have displayed awesome Christian character throughout the year.  Many have worked very hard and will be rewarded for their efforts in the awards program tomorrow at school.

But I think I'll remember this school most for the great team I've had the pleasure to work with.  The team includes Bill Cook, Tim Gardner, Chris Rivera, Ioan Oros, and Amy Lilly.  I know I'm biased, but I think our team was the best in middle school, and maybe all of NRCA.  We complemented each other's strengths and weakness very well.  We worked together and helped one another often.  We were there to encourage each other when difficulties arose.

I lost count of the number of parents and students who commented favorably about our team and the work that was done this year.  And perhaps the most exciting part of this is that we'll all be together again next year.  I believe God will continue to do great things through this team.

So, to Bill, Tim, Chris, Ioan & Amy - thanks for a great year.  Enjoy your summer.  And let's keep our eyes on Jesus as we get the pleasure to do it all again in August.

Pastor Randy (aka, Mr. B.)

No comments:

Post a Comment