Saturday, August 21, 2010

Funny One Liners

Someone gave me something recently with a bunch of funny one liners.  Here are a few I liked.

- I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
- Few women admit their age; few men act it.
- Campers: nature's way of feeding mosquitoes.
- Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else.
- Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.
- Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
- I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
- Be nice to your kids.  They'll choose your nursing home.
- I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.
- If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
- If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Enjoy.

Pastor Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment